CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2012



Hi Everyone and thank you so much for visiting my blog. This is all new to me. I am trying to learn this with the help of my friend Sharon McBee. I know I don't have much for you to see yet, but I will soon I promise. I am in the process of setting up my new 1st grade classroom. As I make progress, I will post pictures for you to see. I also intend to post free ideas and activities for you to use if you would like. I promise to never charge anything for things I post as my philosophy is "just as we teach children to share and be generous and helpful, so should we." There is really no such thing as an original idea anyway. We either have seen it somewhere else or adapted something we have seen. Besides, education is so expensive anyway!!! If I can give you something free to use that helps you teach and makes learning fun for your students, it is my pleasure. Hopefully, I will have things to share soon and pictures of my classroom for you to see. Hope you enjoy your summer!

"OWL" see you soon!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment